Examination & Promotion
  • Promotion depends upon the performance of the child throughout the year. Marks obtained in the 1st unit test in May the half-yearly examination in September and the 2nd unit test in December together account for 60% (20+20+20) of the annual total while final examination marks make up the remaining 40%. A slight variation of this system is followed in the KG, classes. So it is important that the child appears in all the tests and examinations.
  • The students must get 40% marks in the grand total in each subject of promotion to the next class.
  • No pupil shall be eligible for promotion unless he/ she puts in an attendance of at least 85% of the total number of working days in the academic year. This can be condoned only on medical grounds or by the prior sanction of the Principal.
  • Pupils absent from an examination for any reason are not re- examined and those absent from an examination without grave reasons will be considered as having failed, In case of illness a qualified doctor’s certificate should be produced for consideration.
  • A student who uses unfair means during the test will be given zero in the exam. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
  • Results declared at the end of the year are final in all cases and will not be reconsidered or the answer papers shown.
  • A student who fails twice in the same class will be asked to leave the school, Class X & XII student will have a trail exam in the month of January.
  • AS per board rules 75% attendance is mandatory for students to be promoted to next class.

  • of C.F.C. Public School, Ludhiana
  • Enter School Code
    'CFCLDH'